Registration fees (EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until July 10, 2018
From July 11, until
October 17, 2018
From October 18, 2018
|Members *||€ 450||€ 550||€ 650|
|Non Members||€ 600||€ 690||€ 790|
Members * - Nurse/Young Investigator/Pharmacist / Physiotherapist ***
|€ 265||€ 320||€ 350|
Non Members - Nurse/Young Investigator/Pharmacist/ Physiotherapist ***
|€ 310||€ 390||€ 420|
|Nurse *** - 2 Day Registration (Oct. 31-Nov. 1 or Nov. 1-2)||€ 240||€ 290||€ 320|
|Nurse *** - 3 Day Registration (Oct. 31-Nov. 2)||€ 255||€ 305||€ 335|
|Student ****||€ 120||€ 180||€ 250|
|Low & Lower Middle Income Countries ** |
|Members *||€ 290||€ 375||€ 440|
|Non Members||€ 350||€ 450||€ 520|
Nurse/Young Investigator/Pharmacist/Physiotherapist ***
|€ 265||€ 320||€ 350|
|Optional Functions |
|Pre-Congress Courses||€ 50 ||€ 85|
* Members of the organizing societies: EAP, ESPNIC & ESPR and the collaborating societies: ERS, ESPA, ESPE, EPNS, EAPC, ESPGHAN, ESPN, EUSEM, Société Française de Pédiatrie. This refers to individual members, who have an active membership upon registration and during the congress.
Members are required to specify their membership association, and membership number (if applicable) during the online registration.
** Low & Lower Middle Income Countries: Please click here to see the list of applicable countries.
*** Nurse / Young Investigator / Pharmacist / Physiotherapist: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration (i.e. approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID).
Note, Young Investigators must be under the age of 35 at the time of the congress.
**** Student: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration (i.e. approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID).
EAPS FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Coffee breaks and refreshments according to the programme
Payment or proof of payment should accompany the registration.
Registration fees must be paid only in Euro (€).
Registration fees can be paid by the following methods:
- By credit card: MasterCard / Visa / American Express
- By bank transfer (Additional 30 EUR commission is required)
Account Name EAPS 2018 Congress, Paris
Bank Details Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number 693980-52-984
IBAN Number CH82 0483 5069 3980 5298 4
Bank Code 4835
Swift No CRESCHZZ80A
Kindly note, all bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please remember to specify the name of the Congress and the participant on the bank transfer document.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Prior to July 10, 2018 - full refund
- From July 11 until October 17, 2018 - 50% registration fee refund
- From October 18, 2018 - no refund
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, please contact the EAPS Registration team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EAPS 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 290 432 ext. 93
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140